We offer legal Court Marriage in Gurgaon wedding practice for court wedding wherever we have a tendency to provide the couple wonderful suggestions relating to the wedding. we have a tendency to even have qualified advocates to organize the full wedding procedures with legal documents and assist them with the whole method. A marriage, that has already been reciprocally solemnized, may be registered either underneath the Hindu wedding Act, 1955 or underneath the Special wedding Act, 1954. Further, the wedding may be solemnized between any 2 persons (often after they square measure of various faith or nations).
Our Court Marriage Service is available in Gurgaon ( Gurugram ), Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Agra, Meerut, Faridabad, Jaipur, Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar, Court Marriage Registration in Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Moradabad and Aligarh, in all Our India
(1). We are in this field for 10 Years (2). World Class Layers (3). Different solution according to problem (4). Very Low cost (5). Hassle-free Process (6). Personalized focus to every client (7). We are in the best in what we do.
Enjoy Your Married Life
Court and Registered Marriage
Court wedding could be a common procedure, that has got to be followed by everybody. If a wedding isn’t registered it’s not thought-about valid throughout legal procedures such as applying for a joint home equity loan. you may even be penalized for not registering your wedding. it’s a rule that every one the marriages got to be registered whether or not you’re having a marriage ceremony or not.
Documents Required For Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow/ widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having a foreign residential address.
7. Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
8. Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )
Urgent Query ?+91-828-787-8840
Instant Court Marriage Gurgaon
Gurgaon wedding practice for court wedding wherever we have a tendency to provide the couple wonderful suggestions relating to the wedding. we have a tendency to even have qualified advocates to organize the full wedding procedures with legal documents and assist them with the whole method.